HSBC PGM & SILVER PRICES SLASHED
- Other Apps
- HSBC says "we are lowering our platinum group metals (PGM) and silver forecasts across the board in light of the China- inspired commodity-wide sell-off"
- HSBC sees platinum to average $1,126 per ounce in 2015 and $1,235 per ounce in 2016
- HSBC lowers silver price forecasts for 2015, 2016 to $15.60 per ounce and $16.90 per ounce
- HSBC lowers palladium price forecasts for 2015 and 2016 to $701 per ounce and $725 per ounce respectively
- HSBC says, "we have revised our average 2015 and 2016 forecasts to $1,160 per ounce and $1,205 per ounce, respectively" for gold price (on 27 July 2015)